love, ani xo

everything you ever wanted to know about uruguay. right here. right now.


akalemkerian@gmail.com


enter your email and subscribe to love, ani xo!


rss feed

Friday, March 10, 2006

my old house, a young busker and school uniforms

uruguayan school uniforms. this is for boys and the next picture is for girls. on my last day there, it was the first day of school and i saw a boy in that uniform and it looked like a dress! they wear their clothing underneath and the white tunic looks like something you would wear if you were painting and the big bow looks ridiculous!





in buenos aires



i spent the first 5 years of my life in this house. businesses rent the downstairs and we lived upstairs. on the left is my uncle's and cousin's dental clinic and on the right window, it used to be my dad's office. in the back there's a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.



a very young sad looking busker in buenos aires



growing mushrooms out of a plastic bag in piriapolis



in la ciudad vieja, montevideo



i've been waking up every morning at 4-5am because of the 6 hour time difference. when is it going to end!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Lebatron said...

Uniforms Are For The Imbeciles Who Can't Add. Uniforms are pointless. I argue against them. Check it out on my blog.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home